Friends Reunited Dating

...Where genuine singles click

Success Stories
“I’d been single for ten years and had completely given up on ever meeting my Mr Right. I even used to say to friends, ‘it’s never going to happen to me’. When I met Andrew for our first date, in October 2003, it just felt right and 18 months later, we married.”
Singles
Monica
I’m not all that keen on trying to sell myself, but here goes….
I love funny! But do know there is a time and place for everything. I think friendships are extremely important, so an evening with friends is probably where you will find me! Great conversation is essential. Love to cook and try out new recipes in the kitchen.
I’ve never been in a wedding where I wasn’t the Maid of Honor, which I would assume means I’m a pretty good friend to have.
I can be sarcastic, but like to refer to it as quick witted.
I’m close with my family, but if I need to through them under a bus that is also an option!
I love movies on rainy days. From old movies like Brigadoon or Breakfast at Tiffany’s to 80’s flicks like 16 Candles!
I love my job and all that I have learned from it.
It has been an insane year for me and life is just now starting to settle. I’m trying to lead a healthy, happy and productive live and am looking for those same qualities in someone.
Of course, to be understood and truly loved would be fantastic too!!

you can find me at this free dating site
Jelly
I am a friendly, easy going person with a 4 year degree looking for someone similar. I grew up in the suburbs in the east bay, went to school at Berkeley and now I'm enjoying the city life whenever I can. I laugh at almost everything. I'm really into music and concerts, and I'm known to randomly bust out a verse or a dance move or two. I'm looking for some good people to go to restaurants, movies and bars with.

you can find me at this free dating site
Tina
I am a bubbly, fun loving girl with a wicked sense of humour. I have lots of friends and love going out. I am opinionated and have a strong personality but I dont see that as a bad thing. Im not sure what else I have to say other than im nervous about being on here so no weirdos please :-)

you can find me at this free dating site
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Success Dating- Be The One To Be Won
Most of us want to win something. Our mindset is such that we believe that by trying to get something or somebody, we will get it. How about reversing the mindset and seeing the results? Think of yourself as the most desirable object. Think of yourself in positive terms. Don't overdo this.

When you make yourself as the desirable object, you go in to a different mindset. You don't want to win, but you want to be won. You are throwing a challenge to others. Here I am. Let me see who can win me. You will find a new confidence in you and you will also be surprised by the results. People of opposite sex you wanted to date desperately, will request you for one. Make yourself wanted. But as said before, don't overdo it. Don't let people call you a proud person who is not bothered about others. They should think of you as a very desirable person. That is the key.
posted by Natali @ 1:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
View latest members
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Counters


feedNuts Feed Profile
BlogAdvance Top Blogs


Blogarama - The Blog Directory